Get H.O.P.E. Started In Your Church
If you would like the material, please read the courtesy agreement below and fill out the form to receive the material.
Please understand that this material is to be a ministry of your local church, and as such, you are free to use it in any capacity that you deem it fruitful for your church. We ask only …
- That you do not change the material.
- If you do have a weekly meeting that you let us know when and where that meeting will be taken place.
- That you periodically send us testimonies of those whom God is helping through the use of the H.O.P.E. Program in your church.
- If you are not going to print the material yourself, we request that you would get your printed material from Beth Haven Baptist Church, the home church of the H.O.P.E. International Addictions Program. For information on how to order printed materials call 405-691-6990
To receive this material, we ask that you agree with the following doctrinal statement and affirm that you are an Independent Fundamental Bible Believing Baptist Church.
- We believe that Salvation is by grace through faith without the addition of any works.
- We reject the doctrinal errors of both Calvinism and Arminianism. We believe in both the response of man, and the sovereignty of God, that when man chooses to accept salvation, he is kept by the power of God unto the day of redemption.
- We believe in believers only baptism, that baptism by immersion is an answer of good conscious toward God and is the door into the Local New Testament Church, but holds not saving power.
- We believe the King James Bible is the preserved Word of God for English speaking people and use it exclusively.
- We believe the church is both local and visible, and reject the doctrine of the universal church.
- We are non charismatic, and do not believe that speaking in tongues, or signs and wonders are actively being used by the Holy Spirit of God today.
Courtesy Agreement Form